The Dutch are some of the most prolific farmers on the planet. The Netherlands, a small country just slightly larger than the state of Maryland, is the 2nd largest agricultural exporter in the world. Growing such an abundant harvest of crops on such a small area of land is a remarkable accomplishment that serves as a model for other countries to emulate.
Recently, the globalist government in the Netherlands began imposing strict limits on nitrogen to “reduce emissions”, and has plans to forcibly seize and shut down 3,000 farms, reducing livestock by 1/3.
Throughout history, foricible farm seizures by authoritarian governments have repeatedly causesd catastrophic famines followed by mass starvation. The “collectivization” of farms in the Soviet Union under Stalin caused famines in Russia in 1921, and in Ukraine and Kasakhstan in 1930, whereby tens of millions of people died from starvation. The collectivization of farms in Moaist China, initially called “The Great Leap Forward”, caused what later became known as “The Great Chinese Famine” beginning in 1959 where some estimate 50 million people starved to death. In Zimbabwe under the regime of Mugabe thousands of farms were seized from white farmers for redistribution which caused economic collapse, famine, and mass starvation in the 2000’s. More recently in South Africa, farms of white farmers are being seized, and now the country is suffering from food shortages and on the verge of total collapse.
There is a common pattern of the most prolific food producers on the planet being targeted by communist governments. Genocidal famine is engineered to murder opposition groups, undermine self reliance, and consolidate power into the authoritarian state which pillages resources for distribution to the most corrupt.
Before collectivization, the Ukraine was one of the most prolific grain producers in the world. In just a few short years all the grain was confiscated causing what is known as the “Holodomor” which translates to “muder by starvation”.
Zimbabwe was called the “breadbasket of Africa”, and in just a few short years of farm seizures the agricultural infrastructure was enitrely decimated making the country dependent on food aid even today.
The Dutch farmers of the Netherlands should be celebrated for their noble work in providing food for the world. And yet once again, some of the most prolific farmers on the planet are being targeted by neo-communism. The only difference is instead of being called “collectivization”, today it is called “globalization”. What was then called “The Great Leap Forward” is now being called “The Great Reset”.
Let’s not let the Netherlands turn into another Zimbabwe. We must not allow authoritarian governments to engineer another catastrophic famine. We must oppose these insane globalist initiatives in order to prevent a modern Holodomor.
- Dutch Government To Seize And Close 3,000 Farms To Comply With EU Environmental Rules – The Daily Caller
- ‘Great Reset’: Dutch Govt Plans to Shut Down Up To 3,000 Farms – Breitbart
- Netherlands announces €25bn plan to radically reduce livestock numbers – The Guardian
- Netherlands proposes radical plans to cut livestock numbers by almost a third – Greenhouse gas emissions – The Guardian
- Netherlands reportedly set to forcibly close 3,000 farms to comply with EU mandate – Fox News
- Netherlands seeks to close 3,000 farms by threatening farmers with ‘compulsory’ land buyouts if they refuse ‘voluntary’ offers to comply with EU climate rules – Blaze Media
- Netherlands to Buy Out Farmers Amid Pushback Over Nitrogen Goals – Bloomberg
- Netherlands to close up to 3,000 farms to comply with EU rules – The Telegraph
- Netherlands to buy out and close 3,000 farms to meet climate goals – Washington Examiner
- Up to 3,000 ‘peak polluters’ given last chance to close by Dutch government – The Guardian
TV Special Report
- Netherlands Farm Seizures, by Force if Necessary – Warrior Insights
- Netherlands’ Land Grab: Government’s Proposal to Seize Up To 600 Farms Within a Year, by Force if Necessary – The Expose
- Netherlands to Confiscate 3,000 Farms Under Guise of Saving the Environment – Vision Times
- Netherlands to Shut Down Thousands of Farms to Comply With EU Climate Demands – Legal Insurrection
- The war on agriculture- Netherlands is shutting down 3,000 farms to meet climate goals – American Experiment
- Thousands of Dutch farms face forced closure to comply with new EU environmental rules – Natural News
- Total Insanity: Dutch Cabinet Plans to Take Farms from Farmers to “Combat Global Warming” – The Liberty Beacon
- WEF-Tied Dutch Government Plans Land Grabs for Asylum Seekers – Independent Sentinel
2nd Largest Agricultural Exporter in the World
- Cutting-edge tech made this tiny country a major exporter of food – Washington Post
- Farming for the future: why the Netherlands is the second largest food exporter in the world – DutchReview
- How The Netherlands Has Become The World’s Second Largest Food Exporter – Medium
- The Netherlands are almost the world’s largest exporter of agricultural products! How did that happen? – de Heus
- This Tiny Country Feeds the World: The Netherlands has become an agricultural giant by showing what the future of farming could look like – National Geographic